With theatrical perfection, the park went dark again. Those in attendance surely noticed how the clouds seemed to move in front of the moon at exactly the right moment so that it got even darker. A slight breeze began to blow through the park, making a low, rustling noise as it played through the leaves on the trees. The crowd gasped in unison as a series of white lights intermittently flashed above the dam.
Haloed by light, Yalabusha appeared and then disappeared into total darkness. A subsequent ball of light tumbled through the air toward the creek below. What sounded like a forlorn Indian chant broke the silence and then ended in a terrifying splash. Dramatically, the park was engulfed in darkness for the third time. As the lights slowly came up, no one in the audience moved or made a sound until the crowd broke into vigorous applause.
Get Your Copy!
Not sure which format you need? MOBI files are compatible with Kindle readers and the Kindle app. For most other non-Kindle e-readers, we suggest the ePub format.
- Click the “Download Book” button.
- Enter your Name and Email Address.
- Select ePub or Mobi from the dropdown box.
- Click “Send Download Link” button.
- Check the email account you entered in the form and find an email from Judi Moraw with the subject “Here’s your book!”
- Click the link inside to download the book.